I am, from March, going to be a student of Media Publishing at the University of Media. I just found out - however, lost our key for the post box in doing so. Who cares! I achieved a huge goal of mine!
Well done. Very proud of you, although not remotely surprised. Little sad it means another 4 years without you, but thats just me being selfish. Good work Liz xoxoxo
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Good for you! and Liz, don't worry, its not selfish, I think i would feel the same, but as it happens I get to keep G for another few years. (I'll send her home to you in between and i'll take good care of her until she comes home for good! Promise ;))
Well done. Very proud of you, although not remotely surprised. Little sad it means another 4 years without you, but thats just me being selfish.
ReplyDeleteGood work
Liz xoxoxo
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Good for you!
ReplyDeleteand Liz, don't worry, its not selfish, I think i would feel the same, but as it happens I get to keep G for another few years. (I'll send her home to you in between and i'll take good care of her until she comes home for good! Promise ;))