Oh Christmas blogging, why does the time keep evading me! Online shopping and visitors and general time wasting has been put ahead of you.
Showtime, Christmas Eve.
Jan and his bro got back from boarding with a visitor in tow - Jo from Botton. He is living in Freiburg, and had no where to spend Christmas. Seeing as Jan spent one with his family and we lived with him for 9 months, we thought it would be lovely to invite him to ours! It definately brought a new level of comfort, as I was able to speak English. And it was a lot of fun too.
We started the evening with dinner, meat fondue.
Jan´s grandfather is an artist and musician, and he brings his accordian to every family function, Christmas is no different!
Timo, Marius and Robert all had instruments too. A real family affair of Caroling. A new for me! Jan and I are both tone deaf, so we just laughed along with the nice music in the background!
We then took it in turns to unwrap presents. Here is me loving my new tea pot. Jan knows me so well!
We took the traditional Christmas photo, and then the evening had come to an end, and I sat on the couch by the tree and rang home. It was a lovely christmas eve.
I love you Teapot!!!!!!!! so cute!
ReplyDelete