Christmas Day
- Slept in, lovely.
- Jan went boarding for half the day
- Ate belated breakfast with Robert and Andrea
- All wanted to go out in the snow for a long time
- Jan came home exhausted, but wanted to spend time with us
- We all went for a hike up in the forrest right near the house
| Jan brought his home made snow-skate along. |
Jan and I both collapsed after a while, snow is exhausting! Especially with a boy who throws snowballs.
That night we went to the city to meet up with friends, it was lovely to see Tini and give her a gift, and Jan stayed longer than I as I was poooooooped.
On the 26th we went out for lunch with the grandparent´s, but it took us a good half hour to actually leave, because Timo had taken the new car, so we had to defrost the little lupo! The lock was frozen and the following pictures (cheeky Jan taking it from the bathroom window getting out of helping!) are after quite a bit of work on our behalf!
And that, my friends, was my Christmas in Freiburg. That night we came back to Stuttgart and I was bumming around feeling homesick until Thursday the 30th, when I had some very special visitors.
Today I went shopping with Madi, it was hugely succesful because of the sales, hardly any money was spent but a lot was recieved. Watch out this week for some New Years pictures, they could very well knock your socks off.
Title Quote: Carl Reiner


No comments:
Post a Comment