Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bad Georgie, Bad!

Apologies for the lack of blogage on my end - we have had no internet for 2 months! We still don´t, but I managed to buy myself a new macbook pro and figure out how to steal the internet at starbucks, so I have 15 minutes left in which I am going to do some bullet point updates! That is, unless Tom manages to sign in to skype and I will chat with him.



  • We moved flat´s. We live in Stuttgart Mitte. It is amazing. Our flat is gorgeous and we are incredibly happy there!
  • I started University. What to say...it is simply fantastic. I didn´t imagine that I would love it so much, but I do! I love the people, I love the course, I do not necessarily love how I am always studying, but hey, I wished this upon myself! It is hard work, and I will go in to detail in another post when we get the net set up (should be in the next few weeks. Then again, it should have been 2 months ago....not our fault!)
  • It is spring. And I am LOVING and HATING it at the same time. Loving it because at last the weather is fan bloody tastic. Hating it because I am suddenly the 14 year old me with hayfever. Turns out, Germany has a lot of brand new pollens that I clearly didn´t get desensitised against with all those injections. I wake up looking like the devil and can´t breathe. But I would rather warm weather and allergies than freezing and airways that work. 
  • Here are a few photos from the last few months because I have to go now! Love and Miss EVERYONE! would love to hear from you if you can drop me an email! xxxxx
Can´t enjoy the sun without your best friend can you?

First sunny wednesday of the year!

Jan and I sporting our new boarding jackets for the last time this season

Painting the new flat

1 comment:

  1. Great post! its good to have you back online, finally!! Love love xxx

    ReplyDelete