Too many weeks ago Jan and I travelled together to Frankfurt - the first time for me in the city that does not have Airport or Flughafen in the name! We went to visit our good friend Chrissi, who we spent some amazing times with in Botton.
| Chrissi is still glowing and is such a natural, lovely mother. |
Chrissi married her long time Boyfriend Sascha in July, and in October they had their first baby boy, Ben. He is an absolute darling - he was ill when we visited but he didn´t cry once, just had some little coughs and rested a lot.
I made Chrissi, Sascha and Ben a yummy Risotto, and between the 4 of us, we ate the lot. So much Parmesan cheese, but it felt the day for eating a lot - as Jan and I had a hell of a train journey over. Someone jumped in front of a train that was on the same track as us, so we had a big stop over in the middle of nowhere, and had to travel by bus further along the train tracks. It ended up taking our Frankfurt trip from a good 6 or 7 hours to only 4, and by the time we all finished eating, we had to go again!
| Ben takes after his Mumma, has an amazing shoe collection :) |
It was a beautiful day for Jan and I both!
I am planning on visiting again early January, this time when Jan is away, and I will make it a little longer this time!
In February we are having a mini Botton reunion. All of the people who live in Germany, of which there are really quite a few, are coming to stay with us and Madi and Flip in Stuttgart - another thing to look forward to in the New Year!
Also another piece of good news - I personally handed in my Uni application for Media Publishing today. Press your thumbs and cross your fingers, depending on your nationality!
G xxx
Title Quote: Don Herrold
HAVE A BABY RIGHT NOW!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can NOT GET OVER how cute that little guy is oh my god I feel like i might die hes soo cute. Hes really small!!!
I want a niece george. or nephew, i'm not fussy.
liz xoxox
p.s it would be nice to talk to you on the phone sometime....i know these blogs are very useful but i'm your sister, thats blood. BLOOD. I need to have a two way conversation with you.